Pride Autos & LPG are aware that safety is vital and that’s why we are pleased to let you know that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are now available via our Launceston service centre...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Launceston
When it comes to brake systems, it is never a good idea to ignore them until brake repairs become critical.
Routine examinations like our 65 point vehicle report, which is provided with every full car service provided at Pride Autos & LPG, are vital to make sure the car's brake system is suitably maintained. Our expert team of technicians can be relied on to warn you if they detect that service or repair of the vehicle's braking system is a wise move before it turns into a more serious problem.
Brake services we offer at Pride Autos & LPG include:
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Flush And Replacement Of Brake Fluid
- Rotor And Drum/Brake Disc Machining or Resurfacing
- Brake Disc And Drum Replacement
- Brake Caliper Replacement
- Replacement Of Brake Hoses And Lines
- Complete Replacement Of Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you percieve any warning signals that a vehicle's braking system may be overdue for a servicing you can book online to have your car's braking system assessed via our Launceston service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be observant of:
- Brake Pedal Appears Sticky
- Brakes Produce Excessive Noise
- Swerving When Brakes Used
- Vibration Whenever Brakes Are Used
- Brake Light Remains On
- Spongy Feeling In Brake Pedal
- Changed Stopping Distance
- Brake Pedal Seems Hard
To discover more pertaining to brake warning signs and the potential causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 5:15 pm